Honeywell T5+ Wifi thermostat with Honeywell Home

Hi folks.

I have a Honeywell T5+ Wifi thermostat, but I'm at a loss on how to integrate. I noticed there's an integration for Honeywell TCC, but the T5+ connects to Honeywell Home and not TCC.

Does anyone know if there's an integration for this? I know smartthings had one, but I'm not sure how hard that its to port over.

This is the closest I've seen, but it's for TCC: [RELEASE] Honeywell TCC IFTTT Driver

Thanks!

1 Like

It looks like there's an API for it at least?

https://developer.honeywellhome.com/api-methods?field_smart_method_tags_tid=39

1 Like

I've got one of these thermostats too and have poked around with their API a bit, but it was a bit over my head. I'm new to all this home automation stuff and have just had my HE for a bit under a month ago I figured I'd trust revisit it when I had a few more 'sucesses' under my belt. Getting the T5 to work with HE would be a big plus and in my opinion one of the most practical uses for my HE.

If anyone makes any headway on this I'd love to hear about it.

Yeah I couldn't get it to work. Was able to connect to it over the API but I kept getting some errors. I gave up and just added it back through my old smartthings and connected that to my hubitat instead. Would be nice if someone could figure out how to add this natively.

Cheers

I really wish this was working! Is there a developer that can look at the T5?