Honeywell leak sensor support?

Has anyone tried to get Honeywell Leak Sensors integrated into Hubitat? I see plenty of other Honeywell support but nothing for the leak sensors. There's a community driver and app for ST there:

I'm guessing it could be ported over.

I've been wanting to do this, I just keep forgetting about it lol.

I've been using that driver on ST, connected via HubConnect. As they are pretty much the last things that I have on ST, I also thought about trying to hack together a port, but ultimately decided to replace my four Lyric sensors with zigbee ones, instead. I was always a bit paranoid about the fact that these had to report through the cloud. I did like the extension cables, though, so I found a zigbee sensor that can use the Lyric extensions.

Anyone get these ported over

I've been working on the past few days and I think I got it.
No coding skill of mine, I just merged two apps together.
I'm not sure if it's working 100% but I know I'm close.

Share?

Pm sent

Which sensor did you find that can use the Lyric extensions? My searches are turning up empty... thanks.

I took a chance on a Tuya leak sensor from aliexpress that ended up working pretty well. I swapped the Lyric probe for the one that came with it as I like how it will trigger if any of the length of cable gets wet. This isn't the exact one that I ordered, but a lot of shops carry the same style.

ZigBee Tuya Smart Water Leakage Sensor Detector Flood Leak Alarm Smart Security System SmartLife APP Works With Alexa|Building Automation| - AliExpress

1 Like

Did you get this working? Not a coder but have hacked a few drivers and apps together, happy to help if I can.

Does your Tuya leak sensor report battery level?
Are you using the built-in moisture sensor driver?
And can the Tuya's probe be submerged in water?

There are many tuya leak sensors but seems can be somewhat different.
I have a rectangular one with wired probe. While it works fine and just tested again but it never reports battery level. For over a month there has been no event until this water test.

Yes, actually I got it working really well. I just haven't had the time to refine out yet.

Nice, congrats. Are you willing to share your code for me or others to tryout?

I'm using a siren driver from Oh-La labs that I hacked-up to work with the leak sensor. I haven't looked recently to see if there is a newer/better driver out there. I'm not getting battery level and I've never tried submerging the Tuya probe as I immediately replaced it with the Lyric one, but I imagine it could be submerged.