HomeKit not certified

I get the same no response with the hubitat homekit integration if I have any apple hubs involved. If I have zero apple hubs, hubitat integration works. As soon as I add a HomePod mini, appletv, or HomePod OG, the hubitat integration goes "no response".

Same if you add an IPad into the mix. Hopefully this gets fixed soon, but it is a beta

I have both an Apple TV 4K and a HomePod Mini as hubs, and HomeKit is working fine.

I did have problems with "no response" at first, but I think that was because I added a button device. Annoyingly, my EcoBee thermostat, which is in HomeKit directly, also became unresponsive and I had to delete and re-add it.

I removed HE from Home completely and uninstalled the HomeKit app. Then I started over. I was careful with anything that had "button" as an option. I added it only as a switch. The devices I added from HE were "no response" for a few minutes, but then the started responding. Since then, everything has been fine.

All devices are running the current software release. Nothing is on a beta release.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.