Heltun Z-Wave Relay Switch quinto (5 channel) HE-RS01

Hi,

I have the need for one of these:

It's basically five relays in one device. I'm fairly new to Hubitat and smart home devices, but I assume that I need to write my own driver for this, since the generic relay driver only controls one relay.

Is anyone else working on a driver for this? Or would any experienced driver developer be interested in pointing me in the right direction? I have basic coding skills, and have understood I'm supposed to check out the documentation for smartthings drivers. I'll start there while waiting for comments on this thread :blush:

Enjoy the :sun_with_face:, but don't forget the sun screen :sunglasses:

Yes.. I am :wink:

Powered up on my desk now actually

Sorry wrong one.. I have that one too, haven’t opened the box yet..

Sweet!! Is there anything I can do to help the progress on the Quinto? I imagine you have a lot of other things to work on also :blush:. If you have a foundation maybe I could fork it and try to add parameters from the device documentation?

Ah, so it seem like the switch panel is an RS01 with a built in touch panel for each of the five relays. So once you've got the panel up and running, the RS01 should be very easy to get going.

Again, if there's anything I can do to help I would love to. This is the final piece in my automated watering system :blush::sun_with_face::sweat_drops:

@bcopeland any news on this one? If this is not a priority for you, do you have any code draft that I could use as a base to try around a bit? Or any pointer on how to get started on a driver from scratch.

Thanks,
Jonatan

It is in 2.2.9 which is in beta now..

2 Likes

Doesn't look like this is available in the US?

Not currently

Thanks a million! I got 2.2.9 yesterday, and have now successfully controlled my watering pipelines with hubitat :smiley:

1 Like

Download the Hubitat app