Help With A Rule Plz

Ok so I had to redo a lot of my rules and I just can't get my head around the new rule machine 4.0, I know that I can still use rule machine 3.0 but if they discontinue it I don't want to be in a bind, so I am just trying to get use to the new machine. I am trying to do if and conditions I want to set HSM status to away but only if everyone is not home. But I just can't get it started I start with the trigger but when I put all 5 presence in it trigger the action if anyone departs I only want it to happen if all are departed any help is greatly appreciated

See this post: Pending Retirement of Rule 3.0

For your rule, try this:

Trigger Event:  5 presence sensors ANY depart
Actions:
   IF (5 presence sensors ALL not present) HSM: Arm Away

That will check each time someone departs to see if all have left or not. That is a Simple Conditional action. If you needed to do more steps than just arming HSM, you would use IF (conditions) THEN instead, and list the actions after the IF-THEN.

BTW, HSM will do this for you. You can have it automatically Arm Away when the mode becomes Away. And Mode Manager can do that automatically when all of the presence sensors leave.

Thank you for the response bravenel could you tell me where to look for this at in HSM thats the first thing I looked for and couldn't find it obviously if you say it's there then it is I guess i'm really being slow here i'm not seeing the option in HSM

Ok thx again bravenel, so I also have to use the modes app aswell with the HSM app

I think you want presence sensors rather than motion sensors correct?