Has anyone tried the Yoolax zigbee blinds?

I guess so. Whomever has a possible solution. Just want the blinds to work. HA!

1 Like

Unfortunately that is where I was heading.... if $$ is not a stumbling block, a Bond bridge seems like a likely solution. I use a Bond bridge to control my Somfy blinds. This provides a backup that I often promote for users when considering different options, i.e. control via HE + Bond, allowing HE to be "down" but still control your blinds through Bond or manual control if you have that option.

Thanks. I may look into this

1 Like

"...tried the Yoolax..."
Greetings. I have just purchased and installed a 70" Yoolax Shade (with the Zigbee battery). I was a bit concerned as I had not heard of this company before. They report their motors are not "quiet". It installed easily and the size was perfect. It operated right away with the remote. I followed the instructions to connect the device to a zigbee hub. This was perfectly easy. Hold the "reset" button about 6 secs, put the HE in Zigbee discovery mode and BAM, done. HE assigned it as a Generic Zigbee shade. Commands did not work at first. I tried all the shade or zigbee shade, bulb and dimmer drivers listed but nothing worked. I found, downloaded and installed a custom driver from one of these fine folks in this community. That did not seem to work either. I removed the device, then re-discovered it. This second time it worked perfectly. I operates perfectly via Alexa voice and has been flawless with HE automation and schedule. As for the noise level, it's not bad, better than I expected and if the TV is on, or we are having conversation, it may open or close without being noticed. I am very pleased with this device.