GreenWave Reality In Home Display

Hi all,

I've done a good bit of searching on both smartthings and hubitat's sites to see if anyone has gotten the GreenWave in home display working yet, and it looks like no one has. I have found drivers for other greenwave devices, such as these, which work great. Greenwave Powernode 5/6 extension driver - #55 by neonturbo

https://products.z-wavealliance.org/products/47?selectedFrequencyId=2

When trying to pair the device with hubitat, Hubitat never seems to create a device, but the display indicates on it's screen that it gets a connection to the zwave network. In addition, hubitat is able to exclude the device successfully ("unknown device excluded" msg appears)

I figure I can take a stab at writing a device driver, but I wonder if there is some other hurdle that needs to be overcome first, just to get the device to pair with hubitat and display as an "Unknown device"

Even if there is not a driver, the device should pair and just be labeled as a "Device" with no real functionality. So it sounds like there might be something more going on here for the pairing process.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.