Google Play App$ Useful for Home Automation?

Hi everyone, just wondering what Google Play Apps you find useful with Home Automation.
Specifically paid apps.
I'm looking to spend some CA$$$H, well cents actually.
Those Opinion Rewards payouts are expiring and nobody wants to lose out on free Google Cash. :grinning:

I have and love, Pushover, works great.
Tasker which I don't use much anymore.
Blue Iris also gets little use these days.
IP Cam Viewer kind of redundant but used to be handy.

And that's about it for paid apps related to HA.
Any suggestions anyone?
Thanks

I can't remember if it's paid or not, but all 4 Hue for those who still use the hue bridge and want to do more with their rules than what the hue app allows.

1 Like

tinyCam for serving out video from my webcams to the dashboard and doing motion/object detection linked to virtual motion detectors. There is also a free version.

1 Like

Looks interesting but who has time to play with lights when there's so much left to automate. :wink:

I've been watching your AI thread with interest, hopefully I'll get around to trying some of the tech involved soon. I like that tinyCam PRO is Eligible for Family Library. But man, how many ipcamera apps are enough? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

True, lighting is so 2018... :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looks like tinyCam PRO is the winner. :fireworks:

Woop woop. Winner from a very short list :smile: But I'll take it :joy:

Based on the reminder above about Pushover I've just installed the 7 day free license to use with Node-RED. I've only ever heard good things about this app and so far it looks good and is only a fiver when the free period expires.

1 Like

Another one to keep in mind, US$5 for the Pro version.

It's that time again, credits about to expire.
Any new Home Automation options that are worth picking up?

I'm having fun with this right now...

1 Like

I'm also really impressed with this (it's like a free, simple version of Fully Kiosk but then I realised it has a lot of automation power under the hood)...

1 Like

check this out I just release it you could get a lot more out this app

1 Like