Good morning message

Nope... The rest of the information is hardcoded into the driver. If you just want the summary in Spanish you will need to change the words that are in English to Spanish, to do that you need to change the following lines:

if(weatherSummaryPublish){ // don't bother setting these values if it's not enabled
		String Summary_forecastTemp = ' with a high of ' + String.format(ddisp_twd, myGetDataBD('forecastHigh')) + myGetData(sTMETR) + ' and a low of ' + String.format(ddisp_twd, myGetDataBD('forecastLow')) + myGetData(sTMETR) + '. '
		String Summary_precip = 'There is a ' + myGetData('percentPrecip') + '% chance of precipitation. '
		LOGINFO('Summary_precip: ' + Summary_precip)
		String Summary_vis = 'Visibility is around ' + String.format(ddisp_twd, myGetDataBD('vis')) + (myGetData(sDMETR)=='MPH' ? ' miles.' : ' kilometers.')
		SummaryMessage((Boolean)settings.summaryType, myGetData('Summary_last_poll_date'), myGetData(sSUMLST), Summary_forecastTemp, Summary_precip, Summary_vis)

For example: where you see "with a high of" you would change it to "con un alto de", do that for each of the lines in English and your summary will be In Spanish. Does this make sense?

y luego debe verse así:

1 Like

Im pretty sure WU supports multiple languages - so this wouldn't be too hard. I just need to add the correct country code option to the list in the driver.

Yes, it's a fairly easy change - I'll try to get it out today:

1 Like

How happy I am to read this friend!

1 Like

Ok, version 7.0.4 now has full Spanish Language support and is available via HPM or GitHub:

6 Likes

You da man mi amigo!

2 Likes

Hehe, WU make it very easy - their service is fully multilingual, and I just had to add 3 lines of code and add extra option to the language drop down.

4 Likes

ok I use openweather, so how should I do it? delete that driver and install the other? I tried it yesterday and it asked me for two APIs.

What should I fill in this field?

You'll need to get an API key for WU, it's a totally different service to OW.

It is recommended that you have your own PWS, but there are workarounds to access another person's PWS near you. The PWS is not an API key, it's the local weather station ID you are using (ideally your own).

eg, this is my PWS here in Melbourne, Australia:

but I don't know anyone who has their own station, I live in Spain, I thought I got it directly from the internet as OW, could you guide me a bit on how to make WU work?

Doesnt matter, just look on the WU map and find one near you.

It's Simple, sign up for a WU account. Create a PWS ("add device" in member settings), pick type as "other". This will give you an API key and you are good to go.

1 Like

I already did everything, I found a database, I registered, it gave me the password and the id, I put it but it doesn't come offline... here I show an image

That’s because you don’t have a PWS uploading data, not a big deal, just browse for one near you and use that.

Just make sure it’s actively uploading data.

On the page it appears online, but when I create it, it appears offline, I have two and the same thing happens, I'm doing something wrong..

Yes, you aren't following my instructions.

I have to put exactly where is that WU? those strings? I live like 3 km from that place

Just look on wunderground and grab the station id of someone there

Just the IELPRA21

In the end your page should look similar to this

2 Likes