Good morning message

Thanks for your help, I realized that weathersummary doesn't come up for me, and I don't know why, would you know?

Not sure if this works for all locations, but it does in Canada.

Driver
type

Optional Preferences

Weather Summary

weathersummary

I found it, it was in the advanced options, I had to activate it

uff too mess friend, I already have enough headaches with HE. but thanks for your help to webcore

I can create the rule, the problem I see is that it doesn't let me send a message, only the one I tell it to write, it doesn't let me send it to weathersummary, I don't know if I understand myself

Have you taken a look at this integration?

[RELEASE] Telegram Bot API (notifications)

You create a variable populated by the attribute of the weather device then insert that variable into the message

1 Like

I already have it installed

The issue is that I don't deal much with the rules, could you help me?

You can sort of use this as a template to create your variable. then in your notification simply put "Today's Weather is %whateveryourvariablenameis% sent to pushover or whatever notification device you want to use is.

1 Like

I was able to do it guys! I had to create the variable in the hub and then the variable came out, I am Spanish and the summary comes out in English, any way to send it to me in Spanish?

1 Like

¡Felicidades por hacerlo y aprender cómo funcionan las variables!!!!!!!!!

¿Cambiar el idioma en Hubitat cambia los atributos que emite el dispositivo?

You need a source for your weather forecast that uses the Spanish language, not English.

no friend, I have hubitat in spanish but openweather is english and it gives me the results in english

1 Like

and how would that be? I can't find a Spanish one. The truth is that things in Spanish are quite limited.

I dunno, I live in the US and English is my primary language.

You could try using wunderground instead, that may output in spanish.

1 Like

I don't see that it's in Spanish... too bad, any other alternative?

Does weather underground still have an API and a Hubitat driver with an attribute similar to the “weatherSummary” attribute for openweathermap?

Yep...I think @dJOS did the driver. Perhaps he could add in a language option.

2 Likes