Geofence for 2 separate locatios

I have two Hubitats located geographically in two different states. I would a. Geofence for each separate location for my phone. How can I do this? Thanks.

There are a few geofence applications that would allow you to report more than one phone locations to the Hubitat hub.

Geofency is the one I use but there are multiple others.

You can do that w/the new Owntracks integration...

1 Like

Thanks. It looks like this is only available for Apple devices. I have an Android phone. If it is available, can you point me in the right direction? Thanks

Is Owntracks available on Android?

1 Like

Owntracks is available for Android. There's an Android battery optimization section in the first post.

I don't know if you use dashboards but another option would be to us this:

It's an unbelievable dashboard, first and foremost, but he added presence and it has been incredibly reliable for me. It also allows for 2 locations to be set.

1 Like

You'll find the Owntracks integration is quite robust...the author developed it in part as a replacement for Life360. You can have multiple phones if you want to include family members, and create notifications for entering/exiting as many locations as you like, etc.

1 Like

I have finally installed Owntracks on both of my hubs and my phone. I cannot see how to connect my Android phone to each of the hubs. Can you provide some information on how to do this? Thanks

Post your question in the Owntracks main topic for best support, it's where the Owtracks integration developer and other users (includiing those who have done the two-home thing) hang out. The first two posts in the topic also contain helpful info and links.