Generic ZWave Shade driver doesn't work

Welcome to the community, but what are you after? You didn't actually state.

I use this driver for the latest firmware of the aeotec nano shutter and it now works perfectly. :grin:

Hello, and thanks for your reply. I was referring to the post that another person made 'up thread' regarding my specific Somfy Zwave bridge unit. It does appear it is, at least, somewhat compatible with Hubitat without excessive fiddling.

Has there been any update where Google Home will recognize my shades as Shades and not an ON/OFF switch? I would like to be able to turn on and off my light switches through Google Home without also activating my shades.

Not an easy way that I found yet. There is I believe a way to modify the driver to be recognized as shades in google home but I'm still working on that.

But for the light problem and google home, for now you can just create a room without any google assistant device and move the shades there (ex "The Home Room"). That way when you say turn off the lights it will only turn off the lights in the google assistant device room. (unless you say turn off all lights)