GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Plug with 2 USB Ports (3.4A Shared), 2 Individually Controlled Outlets

I believe all of that needs to go.

1 Like

Hah, got it to save.

And thanks for the info, now to see if it works. :grinning:

Cut Tile code
tiles(scale: 2) {
    multiAttributeTile(name: "switch", type: "lighting", width: 6, height: 4, canChangeIcon: true) {
        tileAttribute("device.switch", key: "PRIMARY_CONTROL") {
            attributeState "on", label: '${name}', action: "switch.off",
                    icon: "st.switches.switch.on", backgroundColor: "#00a0dc", nextState: "turningOff"
            attributeState "off", label: '${name}', action: "switch.on",
                    icon: "st.switches.switch.off", backgroundColor: "#ffffff", nextState: "turningOn"
            attributeState "turningOn", label: '${name}', action: "switch.off",
                    icon: "st.switches.switch.on", backgroundColor: "#00a0dc", nextState: "turningOff"
            attributeState "turningOff", label: '${name}', action: "switch.on",
                    icon: "st.switches.switch.off", backgroundColor: "#ffffff", nextState: "turningOn"
        }
        tileAttribute("device.level", key: "SLIDER_CONTROL") {
            attributeState "level", action: "switch level.setLevel"
        }
    }

childDeviceTile("outlet1", "outlet1", height: 2, width: 2, childTileName: "switch")
    childDeviceTile("outlet2", "outlet2", height: 2, width: 2, childTileName: "switch") 
    childDeviceTile("levelSliderControl1", "outlet1", height: 2, width: 2, childTileName: "level")
    childDeviceTile("levelSliderControl2", "outlet2", height: 2, width: 2, childTileName: "level")
    standardTile("refresh", "device.switch", width: 2, height: 2, inactiveLabel: false, decoration: "flat") {
        state "default", label: '', action: "refresh.refresh", icon: "st.secondary.refresh"
    }

main("switch")
    details(["switch", "outlet1", "levelSliderControl1", "refresh", "outlet2", "levelSliderControl2"])
}

Edit: It works, sort of, but no better than the generic driver and certainly doesn't give individual control of the outlets.

1 Like

Tagging @bcopeland from Hubitat, as he seems to be able to crank out Z-wave device drivers very quickly. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

It was worth a try. I do not know any specifics of his device. Is it capable of indepemdant control of the sockets?

1 Like

If the ST DTH creates child device(s), that section of code will also require some edits as Hubitat’s call to addChildDevice is slightly different than ST’s, IIRC.

2 Likes

2 Individually Controlled Z-Wave Outlets and 2 Always On USB Ports

So yes.. I’ll get a driver for it..

6 Likes

Perfect, thanks Bryan. :+1:

28175 Discovery

3 Likes

@bcopeland... did you ever get a driver for this device?

I got the device in.. Still in the box I’m afraid.. Been crazy busy..

3 Likes

@bcopeland ... totally understand the "been crazy busy". Is there a Paypal account I can contribute to get this to the top of the To Do list? :slight_smile:

At the moment, I am kinda more interested in contributing to something to get the C-7 issues resolved. :slight_smile:

Given the firestorm a few days ago, I suspect @bcopeland needs someone who can slow down time so he can get more done and still get some sleep. :smiley:

I just appreciate how responsive everyone has been!!!

1 Like

I also have the GE 3106 and can’t find a driver that works. Has anybody figured this out yet?

Mine too. :zipper_mouth_face:

Dual Dimmer 28175 (ZW3106)

:cherries:
Purty please.

1 Like

Driver is in 2.2.4

5 Likes

2.2.4 approximately ETA ? :smiley:

As soon as it’s ready :wink:

2 Likes

So its not in beta yet​:wink::crazy_face:

1 Like

Not yet, still in Alpha

Hi Bryan,
Thank you for the driver for the two outlet smart plug.
I have updated from the generic to the new driver and I see the two outlets.
I also updated the two pico remotes to control them and all is working great!

One question, Where can I rename the two sub-dimmers?
They are called Dimmer-1, and Dimmer-2 by default but there is no reference to the parent device in the selection (tiles etc). I tried to edit them in the device component section but the name seems locked there.

Thank you