Garden Hue issue

It should come back in.logs like this showing the e

nabled color array

Have it on but it still does the same thing. You can see it's doing all the colors.

Weird show me the submit of the parameters and the param page with logging on..working .fine here.

@bobbyD

Can you get the.original thread back.opened

Not devices user apps i guess thanks.

Sure, link, please...

1 Like

Done!

2 Likes

I believe that but need to see the logs with debugging on when you save that. There must be an error.

Ya your.not saving the.preferences/done or didn't post the log showing it

Hit done before I went to log posted above... Here is changing to indigo from purple switch and hitting done

Brick red isn't even a chosen color so not sure what's going on

Weird its not seeing holiday mode on or else you woukd get the logging above in mine where it creates the color array. I will compare the version here and maybe an extra debugging.

1 Like

Ok looked at code more there is a bug in it .
Random must also be on for holiday mode to work
Will look at restructuring it. For now also turn on random. That just means it will pick a random color from the ones you have enabled.

1 Like

Additional request while you're working on things :slight_smile: Can you put in seconds and fading? Would be nice if I could fade it into other colors within 10-15 seconds :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok will do.

1 Like

new version for testing

• v 4.0 oct 2022 fix requirement to make sure holiday works ( need random on). Turn on random if we have holiday mode on automatically.
  • Add fade in and fade out options in seconds.
  • Add new options for 10, 15, 30 etc seconds to schedule time. Also if the transitions are ?= schedule time, reset the schedule time to 2 minutes.
  • Note fade out only works if you dont separate the fixtures as we need to pause execution for the fade off time, else it would immediately turn off or on again the command
  • executes immeately even though the light will take the x numbers of seconds to finish the transtion, and without a pause execution the next turn on would happen
  • before the transition time has expired.
  • Also be warned some lights do not work well or correctly with the setLevel(level,duration) command for fading.