Foobot Air Quality Monitor

I have ported over @MichaelS Foobot hander with his approval and have it working in both SmartThings and Hubitat.

Fairly straight forward just some minor code changes needed.

You will need your Foobot UUID and API key. These are the same as you used in the SmartThings setup.
UUID can be added in the preference screen but the API key must be pasted directly in to the handler code around line 49.
Look for

private getAPIKey() {
return "ENTER YOUR API KEY HERE (KEEP THE QUOTATION MARKS)"
}

Temperature and Humidity are available in RM.
If you have @ajayjohnm/@jp0550 port of webCore installed the other Foobot attributes are available.

Note if running in both ST and HE you are increasing the number of refreshes per day which is limited to a total of 200

2 Likes

Thanks for this ... its been on my wishlist to buy ... now I no longer have an excuse :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot! Any tips on how I could poll VOC values and take action based on the value? I can't figure it out in RM.

Thanks for this! I'm having an issue where the driver doesn't automatically start polling after I restart the hub. I need to manually start the automatic polling by hitting the poll/refresh button.

what template do you use for the dashboard

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.