Fibaro Switch FGS223

Hello,

Complete starter here with Hubitat and a bit lost.

I've a few Fibaro double switches which are wired in and work manually no problem. Hubitat only seems them as a single switch not a double. Having had a search around I came across posts explaining that I need to add relevant drivers which I have done (Fibaro Double Switch 2 FGS-223 and Metering Switch Child Device, Both by erocm123). I've unpaired one Fibaro unit so I can test with that easily.

However, my devices are not recognised, I;ve reset the hub, looked for the Add Virtual Device in the Device page and am getting nowhere. There is probably something I've not done. Can someone point me in the right direction please

Once you addd the driver code to your hub, you have to choose to use it. On the Device Info page of every device is a Type field and it is where the driver is selected.

I just re-tried this with my FGS-223 and it initially joined using the single, built-in Fibaro Switch driver. I changed to Fibaro Double Switch 2 FGS-223. Save Device, and it created the two child devices.

Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 6.26.37 AM

Ah found it, diidn't realise there was a separate User section, thought it would be along with all the other Fibaro stuff.

So progress.

I can not now get S1 and S2 to act independently of each other. S1 turns both switches on and I can find no entry for S2.