Fibaro FGK-10x driver w/temp

Sadly I have tried 3 sensors with all the code variants here and NADA.

@dnickel did you that?

No I didn't do that.
How do you send a command to these things, just edit the driver?
I'm using your version from post 58 so I assumed the change is already made. I search for firmware 3002 and I only sendevent 0 or 1

2 Likes

Thanks! Still discovering the hidden gems of HE.
It didn't do anything but I'll play with the 3 I have as they may not be awake after all the messing around.

Well better than nothing which is what I had before.
It sees open/closed in debug, never had anything before.
Created no events for this though and no temp.

dev:3402021-01-09 08:51:10.830 debugbasicv1.BasicSet BasicSet(value:255)

dev:3402021-01-09 08:51:10.691 debugbasicv1.BasicSet BasicSet(value:0)

if you want temp you need to connect ds18b20 before inclusion

I have 3 already programmed in firmware for the temp probe and the sensor attached. I have used them for years under ST.
Adding them to a new hub should not reset their firmware.
The debug log for contact info isn't showing up as a real event for the device so sadly something deeper is afoot.

Good Morning. So I have been messing with these sensors for about a year. Originally had them working with smartthings and then they stopped working. Made the switch to Hubitat recently due to samsung killing the old app. I am glad I did, but it would be great to get these sensors working again. I can include / exclude no problem. Aside from that the sensors seem like they are dead. I am going to pick up some new batteries as the sensors were at about 30% when they failed in ST. Are there any known guides for adding them to Hubitat?

Thanks Howard

I have tried many drivers but no go. See my post above.
They do chat but never enough to create an event.
I have my old ST hub on HubConnect and the sensors running on it as a work around.

I’ve got a couple that have been working great for several years now. See above posts.
If they start playing up then I’ll not waste more time than it takes to replace the battery on them though.

Question, how would i find out what version of firmware / hardware my fgk-101 sensors are?

Lucky for me I still have the box, label is 2.5.
Still no luck for me, I retry a few combination of suggestions every once in a while. :frowning:

[

I found 1 of my boxes it is a 2.5 ver. I found this on Fibaro's website " The hardware is different (3.x devices have no input, but instead have a temp sensor built in)."

Actually you are incorrect. I have 3 x FGK-10x devices which have f/w 3.2 & neither have built in temp. The New FDGW-002 however do have built in temp & no inputs. I also have 2 of these reporting temp. These also have f/w 3.2. So a tad confusing.

I have actually given up :frowning:
I still have my pool temp working but my brewing one failed to caom back online even though it says ONLINE in ST. I have tried to reset and add 2 new ones but they refuse to add but always exclude for some reason.
I have the Fibaro FGBS-222 coming as it is natively supported. It costs more and you need an external power supply but it's time to stop pulling out my hair and retire the ST hub; that was it's only reason for living was the temp probes.

1 Like