I finally managed to get all my Stringify flows(+/-40), webCoRE apps and all my Smartthings devices(50) (except for my Arlo cameras for which I'm still using the HubConnect app) recreated/transferred to Hubitat.
When Comcast announced it was shutting down Stringify, I started looking for alternatives. When I found out about this Hubitat Elevation device, I did not believe I could make it but decided to give it a try anyway. With the help of members & developers of the community, I did it (except for a very few things that I managed to do another way).
So a big thanks to all and long live Hubitat and all the developers behind it. Fabulous work!