Good news! With the latest update to the Alexa Skill you can integrate an Alexa Routine button press into Hubitat. This is at least some type of integration and it works flawlessly.
- Create a virtual switch named Doorbell Ring
- Enable auto off and set to 1 second
- Expose the switch through the Alexa Echo Skill App
- Install Eufy Security Skill
- Navigate to Devices->Cameras->Your Eufy Doorbell
- Enable "Doorbell Press Announcements"
- Set Announcement Devices (you need at least 1, so I chose a FireTV device)
- Navigate back and then navigate to Routines
- Click "+" to create a new routine
- Name your routine "Door Bell Rings"
- "When this happens" select Smarthome->Your Eufy Doorbell then click Save
- "Add Action" select Smarthome->All Devices->Your Hubitat Virtual Switch
Now you can do actions based on your Eufy Doorbell when the button is pressed.