Enbrighten 58433 ZWA4011

Hi, I just replaced an old z-wave switch that died with an GE Enbrighten In-Wall Z-Wave Smart Switch. (58433 ZWA4011).

When I pair it Hubitat is using a generic z-wave switch and I am wondering if there is a more appropriate driver. I've looked for drivers using the model numbers and for:
584XX, 58XXX, ZWA4011, and ZWA4XXX but can't seem to find anything.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I would love to be able to do a direct association with this switch if possible.

I believe @JasonJoel is the go to guy on Enbrightens. :slight_smile:

As a switch it likely doesn't matter much (not many options to set/change).

I would expect that the best fit is the in-box "GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Switch".

1 Like

@JasonJoel thank you. I’ve gone with your suggestion and it is working perfectly. Do you know if there is a way to do a direct association from a zooz zen32 screen controller to the switch?

You can use this driver to set associations: [BETA] ZWave Tweaker port from ST

You would have to switch the ZEN32 to that driver, set the associations, then switch back to your normal driver.

Alternatively you can also just create rules to do what you want for the most part. Usually the only advantage of associations is they work if the hub is offline. Sometimes for synced dimming the associations also works a little better.