Ecowitt gw1000 and moisture sensors?

That doesn't look right to me, I see a Zigbee id (shouldn't be there), a "MAC Address of station..." (Shouldn't be there) and the "Device Network id" doesn't look like a MAC address. It is set to ed7f4ad-5aee.... It should be the gateway MAC address, maybe B4E62D75A987, exactly like that if it is correct, use the edit button to change it.

:man_shrugging:

Well see what happens

It is not exactly as I indicated, remove the ":"

Ohh

Looks good if there is no space at the end...and it is the correct MAC, should work

Hmm. Idk. I'll wait but it isn't. Maybe I should reset the gw1000

Not too sure... Have to run for now

Ok, thank you. Also it says new version available under states.

Maybe it's the version with my code in it, untested yet... You should remove the MAC address from the other fields, could cause problems, I see the refresh is scheduled because of it.

4021d6d92054483a84a12120edb0c953238f87c311de4556b91647131001b247
I'll try making another version without the code and see what happens

So I guess I'll try resetting the gw1000 when I get home, see what happens. That didn't work.

You can also check the gateway firmware version, mine says GW1000B_V1.5.6. I updated it during installation.

Hmm, it did ask me to update but now I can't recall "weather" I did. Lol but I'll check when I get back. Is there any way to remotely access it via wsview your aware of?

Nop, wsview need to be on your local network I think. Could be setup on a PC android emulator though, a bit much...

I also tested the last driver that incorporate my code, works fine, you just have to select "Ecowitt local" instead of "Ambient API" in the preferences.

By last driver do u mean 0.92? I see it says it has that version but it's the only update I see and my hub isnt saying it needs to update anything on wsview. And can u explain what you mean because I don't see ecowitt local as an option, just api key.

Just a thought, maybe he changed the version or I did something wrong, would it be possible to paste the working code in here? Because I mean I just pasted it a line after the last bracket. I think I did it right :man_shrugging: and only ecowitt works with it. I'm seriously debating just dropping on some zigbee sensors but to automate my plants I realistically need two per plant to determine moisture at different levels plus a scale that's somehow compatible.