Have you created any virtual switches on HE?
- Add Device Virtual Device
- Give it an ID (anything you want, but might want to keep it in order). I use 001A, 001B, etc.
- Give it a Device name. Everybody does this different for organization. I use Hubitat Virtual Switch for the device name and then call it what I'm using for in the device label field.
- Set the device type to Virtual Switch
- Click Save Device
- Set enable Auto Off to 1 second
- Click Save Preferences
Now add the IFTTT Integration app
Add your virtual switch to the HE IFTTT integration app and you should be able to follow the doc example for the rest.