So I spent a little time getting storageanarchy 's ecobee SmartApp/DTH ported over to Hubitat. It's still very early and I've only tested using the status values so far. It's a huge code base with a ton of features I still haven't used all myself with it running on ST. There are a few errors with conversion to int with weather info I've seen in the logs but basic functionality seems to work.
I needed to change the OAuth method to PIN authentication from the original redirecting to ecobee's site. I wasn't able to get the redirect function to work on Hubitat and it makes sense since it's a local device and the domain name wouldn't match for the OAuth parameters.
I have a fork on Github with the current version:
Let me know how it works!