Ecobee ACC visibility

I apologize if this issue (support for ACC) has been covered in the past. I did a bit of digging in the Hubitat community, and while informative, didn't address my issue :-).

The current Ecobee integration has come a long way from the deprecated original integration! I'm very appreciative of the functionality we have!

One piece that eludes me is visibility of the Ecobee ACC functionality. I use ACC to control a whole house humidifier.

Ecobee has pretty good humidity support, and I would love to see some of this reflected in the Ecobee integration.

My furnace is running right now humidifying the house, but Hubitat says (via the Ecobee thermostat device) that it is idle :-).

Have you tried @storageanarchy’s ecobee integration?

1 Like

Wasn't this deprecated (retired)?

Does this replace the Ecobee integration that comes with Hubitat?

[Update after installing... WOW! Thank you for directing me to Universal Ecobee Suite! It will take a while to unpack, but just looking at the Ecobee Thermostat variables... WOW!]

1 Like

Older versions of this integration were deprecated in favor of newer versions of the same integration.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.