eBay iris sensors

Received my 10 today also. Pull tabs and batteries included.

And hair dryers and curling irons. :laughing:

Does anyone know which 3M tape comes with the Iris sensors? I ordered 10 motions and of course they didn’t come with the tape to stick them to the walls. I would like to get the same tape since it comes off the wall pretty easily. It doesn’t look like the command tape as it’s clear with a red sticker

Go ahead and use command strips. They are about the best thing out there that will stay attached. There are clear command strips also available if you don't want the white ones. They ususally have clear plastic hooks but you may be able to find them in a refill pack without the hooks.

All of my original Iris v2 motion sensors came with pre-cut black 3M tape. That stuff literally pulls the paint off the walls if you try to remove them.

I am now using 3M Command Strips, cut in half, as I typically mount them in corners.

Mine have come off pretty easily.

Thank you and @StephenH for command strip recommendations. I’ve never looked close enough at that section in the box stores as I was unaware of the refill packs. I have only seen the hooks.

The Command Strip refill packs are my "go to", along with SCOTCH 859 Removable Clear mounting Squares