Driver support for Aqara WS-USC02 Smart Light Switch (No Neutral, Double Rocker)

Hey folks, I have a couple places in my house with a 1-gang, 2-switch setup (e.g. bathroom fan + light). I found the Aqara WS-USC02 devices (Aquara site, Amazon) and they looked promising so I bought a couple and installed one. After having scoured the forums, I now see Aqara/Xiaomi integration with HE is tricky because of the devices' non-compliant implementation of Zigbee. Nevertheless, a lot of Xiaomi/Aquara devices have drivers, but I've yet to find one for these particular switches.

A few related threads:

I've tried some of these drivers. The one for QBKG03LM did seem to be able to create child devices, but I couldn't control them or see their state.

Is anyone aware of drivers for these particular WS-USC02 switches? If not, is there any hope of creating one, or has someone already tried and deemed them a lost cause? Lastly, I've not written any drivers myself, and have limited prior Zigbee protocol knowledge, but I should be capable. So any pointers in the right direction for how to start debugging or reverse-engineering these devices would be much appreciated. Could be a fun new hobby for me.

And lastly, if none of the above works out, does anyone have any other recommendations for double-switch solutions. Hard-wired, neutral is available.

Thanks in advance!

Considering just switching to the Zooz ZEN30. Pretty much all my other switches are Zooz and that's been a good experience. Should've stuck with 'em.

Hi, have you been able to find solution, I have WS-USC01 switch purchased last year and struggle to find driver for it:

Manufacturer: LUMI
Endpoint 01 application: 20
Endpoint 01 endpointId: 01
Endpoint 01 idAsInt: 1
Endpoint 01 inClusters: 0000,0002,0003,0004,0005,0006,0009
Endpoint 01 initialized: true
Endpoint 01 manufacturer: LUMI
Endpoint 01 model: lumi.switch.b1laus01
Endpoint 01 outClusters: 000A,0019
Endpoint 01 profileId: 0104
Endpoint 01 stage: 4
Endpoint F2 endpointId: F2
Endpoint F2 idAsInt: 242
Endpoint F2 initialized: true
Endpoint F2 outClusters: 0021
Endpoint F2 profileId: A1E0
Endpoint F2 stage: 4

I never did. Switched to Zooz ZEN30 and have been quite happy. Sorry.

:frowning: I am in Canada, where do you get Zooz, it's dimmer, I just need on/off switch...

I juts bought one of these and it's working nominally well with the Generic Zigbee Multi-Endpoint Switch driver.

Sadly none of the community based drivers seemed to work very well.