Driver support for Aqara WS-USC02 Smart Light Switch (No Neutral, Double Rocker)

Hey folks, I have a couple places in my house with a 1-gang, 2-switch setup (e.g. bathroom fan + light). I found the Aqara WS-USC02 devices (Aquara site, Amazon) and they looked promising so I bought a couple and installed one. After having scoured the forums, I now see Aqara/Xiaomi integration with HE is tricky because of the devices' non-compliant implementation of Zigbee. Nevertheless, a lot of Xiaomi/Aquara devices have drivers, but I've yet to find one for these particular switches.

A few related threads:

I've tried some of these drivers. The one for QBKG03LM did seem to be able to create child devices, but I couldn't control them or see their state.

Is anyone aware of drivers for these particular WS-USC02 switches? If not, is there any hope of creating one, or has someone already tried and deemed them a lost cause? Lastly, I've not written any drivers myself, and have limited prior Zigbee protocol knowledge, but I should be capable. So any pointers in the right direction for how to start debugging or reverse-engineering these devices would be much appreciated. Could be a fun new hobby for me.

And lastly, if none of the above works out, does anyone have any other recommendations for double-switch solutions. Hard-wired, neutral is available.

Thanks in advance!

Considering just switching to the Zooz ZEN30. Pretty much all my other switches are Zooz and that's been a good experience. Should've stuck with 'em.

Hi, have you been able to find solution, I have WS-USC01 switch purchased last year and struggle to find driver for it:

Manufacturer: LUMI
Endpoint 01 application: 20
Endpoint 01 endpointId: 01
Endpoint 01 idAsInt: 1
Endpoint 01 inClusters: 0000,0002,0003,0004,0005,0006,0009
Endpoint 01 initialized: true
Endpoint 01 manufacturer: LUMI
Endpoint 01 model: lumi.switch.b1laus01
Endpoint 01 outClusters: 000A,0019
Endpoint 01 profileId: 0104
Endpoint 01 stage: 4
Endpoint F2 endpointId: F2
Endpoint F2 idAsInt: 242
Endpoint F2 initialized: true
Endpoint F2 outClusters: 0021
Endpoint F2 profileId: A1E0
Endpoint F2 stage: 4

I never did. Switched to Zooz ZEN30 and have been quite happy. Sorry.

:frowning: I am in Canada, where do you get Zooz, it's dimmer, I just need on/off switch...

I juts bought one of these and it's working nominally well with the Generic Zigbee Multi-Endpoint Switch driver.

Sadly none of the community based drivers seemed to work very well.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.