Driver/Pairing -> MHCOZY 4 Channel 12V ZigBee Relay Switch

@dnewell73 thank you for the logs!
I don't see something unusual, it seems like there may be a connectivity issue...

Please update the driver to the new version 0.7.0 - here the ping() button measures the RTT (round-trip time) between sending a simple command and receiving the answer from the device. If you see "timeout!", this means that the device has left the Zigbee network ...

If you pair the device again, click on the ping() button a few seconds apart for a minute or two. If you see RTT values in the first minute, but then you get timeouts - this is the typical case when some new Zigbee 3.0 devices will not stay connected to C-8.

I updated the driver and paired it again. However, the red LED continues to flash. I did a ping, but I get a timeout on the first try.

Do you still have your old C-7 hub?

The board works fine with the C-7. Can the developers work on this?

Unfortunately, there is no solution in the past one year.

Just in case anyone is interested in this info -

I just purchased this 2-channel...

MHCOZY 2 Channel 5V 85-250V ZigBee Smart Relay Switch,Adjustable Selflock and Momentary Working Mode,Works with SmartThings, Alexa, Google Home (ZigBee Hub Required) https://a.co/d/bp9saI5

Using it to control my 2 garage doors. It was recognized instantly by my C-8 as a Generic Zigbee Multi-Endpoint Switch, and paired quickly and without any issues. I was nowhere near the hub - I paired it where I intended to use it - in my detached garage. It was already configured for garage door use (momentary) right out of the box, so this went pretty easy and smooth. The description indicates Zigbee 3.0.

Posted in case someone is looking for confirmed working multi endpoint device for C-8.

1 Like