Devices out of sync regularly

To be honest, I hav ebeen dealing with this and the reason for not creating this thread sooner is because I thought it was caused by a Homebridge plugin developed by dan.t which now uses the built in MakerAPI.

I had been in contact with dan.t about the out of sync states and we had done a fair bit of troubleshooting - all of which led to the conclusion that the hub is not keeping the appropriate state of things and not his plugin/Homebridge.

I use the Apple HOME app as my dashboard. Whenever I see things out of sync I recently started to check with the Hub and sure enough, the hub thinks the opposite state of what the thing actually is.

Yes I have run Z Wave repair when I add or move things around. I just tried it again yesterday along with a Hub reboot and things seems fine so far but not much time has elapsed for me to be comfortable closing this thread yet.

check this another example of intermittent on/off reporting

Yea.. I have been really happy with my z-wave device performance since I dumped all my non-plus devices... Well worth it..,

Yep, The performance increase is very drastic.

i havent moved my devices over from ST yet so only have 2 neo coolcam motion sesnors, one hue motion one aura dimmer and one quibo mini dimmer, both less the 12' from the hub, on zigbee one z-wave both displaying intermitant lack of on/off reporting, dimm and power reporting fine

1 Like