Introducing 'Motion Controlled Scene Lighting'
Automate your lights based on Motion and Current Mode, utilizing Hubitat 'Scenes'.
This app has been merged into Event Engine - Automate your world with easy to use Cogs. Rev up complex automations with just a few clicks!
We have all these fancy lights ... Hubitat has all these great built-in apps. This app brings a few of them together!
- Uses 'Modes', 'Groups and Scenes' and 'Zone Motion Controller'
- Motion is the key to making everything happen. User can select individual motion sensors or choose a Zone Motion Controller device
- Turn lights on/off based on Mode, utilizing Hubitat Scenes
- Optionally: Can also use light level as a condition
- Select up to 8 different Modes/Scene combinations per child app
- Each child app has a Lights Dim Warning when X amount of time has passed without motion
- If still no motion after Dim Warning, turn off all lights in Scene after X amount of time
- When motion is activated, lights are reset to the appropriate Scene
- Each child app also has a Safety Net which turns off any user selected lights after X amount of time has passed. Can be any lights, in Scene or not. (ie. all lights in room)
- Ability to pause any child app
- Ability to Enable/Disable child app via a switch
- Parent/Child App structure
- Create as many child apps as needed
- Displays the current Mode next to the Parent App Name for easy reference
App can be found on my Github:
V1.0.2 - 01/10/19 - Fixed Enabler/Disable switch. It wasn't working.