[DEPRECATED] Inovelli Bulbs Drivers LZW41/LZW42

This made me laugh for some reason. Is that an error you can never catch?

1 Like

meant to say fix

1 Like

Inovelli merged my fixes on GitHub.. You can go back to using the official inovelli drivers now..

Pushed a fix for a reporting issue when switching from color to ct modes.. Issued another pull request..

This is great. Thanks for your continued work on this.

1 Like

@bcopeland, I finally installed one of these bulbs (had two laying around from the 4 pack special when they red series dimmers came out), well after some testing of the driver, I found a bug wen calling setLevel(level, duration) method when you have a duration. The bug is in the command method when calling delayBetween...

dev:1292020-01-23 19:04:12.159 errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: user_driver_djdizzyd_Inovelli_Bulb_Multi_Color_LZW42_DDD_353.delayBetween() is applicable for argument types: (java.util.ArrayList, java.math.BigDecimal) values: [[26010A05, 2602], 5000] on line 342 (setLevel) 

Don't have time to debug it myself, so I'll let you take a go at it.

I also noticed that when changing colors (ex. going from a color temp of 6500 to 3500) it will go to some other brighter color of the same shade before settling to the correct color. But this behavior seems to be random for some reason? I can take a video if you can't reproduce it.

Thanks again for the great driver compared to the original :wink:

I’ll check it out..

Forgot to mention, this is for the RGBW bulb

Yea.. I figured .. Since you said you got it in the pack

@bcopeland Didn't want to add to this but it looks as if there is an error for the LZW41 in the logs. They are new ones and the event turns them on and sets their CT and Level.

dev:9112020-01-23 05:38:02.101 pm errorgroovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: switchMultiLevelV3 for class: hubitat.zwave.Zwave Possible solutions: switchMultilevelV3, switchMultilevelV1, switchMultilevelV2 on line 241 (setColorTemperature)

dev:9122020-01-22 05:36:01.144 pm errorgroovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: switchMultiLevelV3 for class: hubitat.zwave.Zwave Possible solutions: switchMultilevelV3, switchMultilevelV1, switchMultilevelV2 on line 241 (setColorTemperature)

Saw this error on the other bulb. Only on the 911 bulb.

dev:9112020-01-21 02:01:55.664 pm errorjava.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method div() on null object on line 126 (parse)

Ok...I’ll check it out

@razorwing & @nclark
I have updated both drivers and pushed them to my GitHub..

Let me know if y'all see any issues.. If all goes smooth, I'll create another pull request to the official inovelli..

Thanks, I’ll check it out tomorrow night when I get back home and will report back. Should have brought a bulb with me at the cottage:)

1 Like

@bcopeland I downloaded new drivers today. I also noticed last night that the light brightness (level) was gradually increasing on it's own (previous driver). This light is 6 ft. away from master window. Woke up and the window was very bright. I had the bulb set to 10. Not sure if that is related at all prior to your fixes.

Question: Do you know what the lowest level is that this bulb can go down to?

Not sure haven’t tested that

It’s possible

Ok, thanks. I will see what it does tonight using the updated drivers.

1 Like

@bcopeland

Bryan, I think you forgot to push it on Github cause the driver there is 16 days old :thinking: :wink:

UPDATE: sorry I had not followed the link at the top of this post, found them!

@bcopeland

ok, installed new driver and all the bugs I was seeing are now ironed out! Will keep testing but it seems like everything is working for now, I really like the pre-staging, this is a nice feature, now to see how it implements itself in rules.

BTW, on your Github, you have the new drivers in the forked Inovelli folder AND in your "My Hubitat stuff" folder, the reason why I had not found the driver at first.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Yea.. I am working on many different things.. The non-forked is my playground area.. These are in the forked because I will issue a pull request to get them back to the official inovelli github

1 Like