[Deprecated] Bundle Manager

Aha. Nice one.
I think I wouldn't match up BM also.

Uninstalling will freak people out but glad to hear there is a way. :grinning:

Thanks

1 Like

Working on that right now! I'll be adding a placeholder instead of the full app on HPM. First thing it'll make you do is install the BM bundle from the placeholder app. That way I don't have to update two apps.

Bryan...this feels a little strange...I have the "1 Update Available!" notification, but when I go into Bundle Manager there doesn't appear to be a way to force the update, other than turning off auto-update, running the manual update, and then turning auto-update back on. Can we have a "update now" option even when auto-update is enabled, just for the OCD-ish amongst us? :wink:

Also, wish list - and highly personal preference likely. Can you put the already installed check mark infront of the bundle name? Makes it much easier to quickly scan down and see which are installed, rather than finding the checkmark in the first line of text. I know, lazy eyes, lazy eyes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When using 'auto-update' and clicking on 'check for updates', if any updates are found - it will automatically update them. I moved the 'Show update process in log' toggle up to that section to make it more clear.

Also note, that it says 'you won't see the update version until the app is either opened or executed.

Sure

Both will be in the next version.

Well shoot, thanks!!

1 Like

New version...

1.1.3 - Even more cosmetic changes

@bptworld the update fixed my issue

Judging by the lack of response I’m guessing it was part of the issue I quoted in my post. Glad to have it working, now excited to work with the apps as for some reason I haven’t been aware of this bundle of goodness - I know, a little on the nose - until now.

Thanks for the great work!
Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

1 Like

Two things have me confused. First. Not all of your apps are being pulled into Bundle manager. Specifically Event Engine. Do I need to manually install it in BM? IF so will i need to rewrite all of my cogs?
Second I really dnt understand how updates are done. I get a notification that an update is available, but I don't actually se an Install option. I click around for a bit and the update notification goes away . I know Have to be missing something , can you help?

Not yet, needed to get some feedback and testing before making the BIG jump. So right now there are only 9 (I think) moved over. I'll be doing more soon.

I'll get back to you in a little bit on this one. Got some things to take care of today.

Thanks

1 Like

See the first part of my post, link below, it talks about the issue I think you're referring to about when you see that updates are available but don't see a way to trigger the update. Brian has said he's going to deal with that.

Added some General Usage Instructions to the second post... work in progress. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Has follow me and home tracker been added?

1 Like

Yes!

I thought I read in this thread that your BPTWorld Apps that were already installed through HPM would get matched up to BM after they ran. I am not seeing this. I have Error Monitor and I am not seeing it in BM.

1 Like

What version of Error Monitor are you using?
What version of BM are you using?
Are there any errors in the log?

Bundle Manager - 1.1.3
Error Monitor - 1.0.8

I see it now but didn't see it last night or earlier this morning. Sorry!

Should I not be seeing the green check mark next to name?
Screenshot 2022-06-08 131110

like with Bundle Manager.
Screenshot 2022-06-08 131500

New version...

1.1.4 - 06/08/22 - Changes to the way BM finds installed bundles

1 Like

no home tracker?
or flasher
or home simulator
I pulled the latest updated from bundle

If it's not showing up after opening or executing the app, then you may be running an older version. Go ahead and install the Home Tracker bundle from within BM to update it to the latest version.

Neither of them are moved over yet. Again, I'm moving things over slowly in case of issues. You can see which apps are available from the search page, select 'Show all'

Thanks

1 Like