Database size issues seem resolved

I used to have problems with increasing database size requiring shutdowns and restarts. No more. Did something get fixed?

My latest database size is 13.

Is that even possible??

Yes.

That's 13Mb (rounded of course), and yeah, that's pretty normal.

3 Likes

Where does one go to find the size of the database? I've looked pretty much everywhere in the UI since I saw the first screenshot on this topic, but came up empty. Thanks.

I use the Hub Information driver by @thebearmay. It has a lot of other good information.

6 Likes

You can also see the size of the database backup on the backup and restore page.

1 Like

Went to my list of recent local backups and noticed this number "802672" under "Size", which I take to be in "bytes". That seems like a tidy and reasonable filesize, especially considering how many Apps and integrations I'm currently using.

1 Like

Yup :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Is this is in 2.3? Wasn't mentioned in the release thread, but this is more than enough reason to update!

Those changes were gradually introduced in 2.2.9. It took thousands of hubs running a particular version for several weeks to confirm that the issue like this one is resolved, so it's not something we could really put into release notes.

4 Likes

Cool thanks - I'm still on 2.2.8 so upgrading now!

1 Like