Dashboard needs refreshing

So has the update (which claimes to have improved the dashboard) improved anything for anybody?

In my case I believe it got more reliable. But Im still testing....what Im still encountering is that sometimes the dashboard doesnt react on first touch but needs to be touched a second time for a tile to react.

But so far it didnt get totally stuck like it used to!

Edit: just updated to 2.1.5.120 so apparently stuff got improved again. Im really excited that they tackle the problem!

Ok here my update on this: general response got a lot better and the dashboard more reliable with the latest updates.

However I still notice the occasional tile getting stuck (saying "sending" although the action happened).

The most apparent issue for me still is that the first touch on a tile often doesnt work. Tiles often only work on second touch giving you the feeling as if you didnt touch properly the first time.

What about you guys?

If only one or two devices are showing this problem, its unlikely an issue with dashboards in general. I would focus on the device itself. From the device edit page, does the status always update immediately and correctly when you turn it on and off? If not, then the tile won't either. Whenever ive seen the hour-glass, it means the device is not reporting back its status properly, due mostly to bad z-wave.

Well I only noticed it with my hue lights....but these are the tiles I use the most....so maybe that's why.

I cant actively repoduce the error. Sometimes everything works in an instant. Other times I have to press a tile like 2 or three times to make my lights go on.....

I have 3 tablets running dashboards. Whenever I do a reboot on my hub the dashboards no longer update. I have to change screens to get it to start updating again. When I say change screens, I have a link on the main dashboard to another one. I just select that and then go back.

2 of my tablets are old enuf that the dashboards won't run on Fully, I have to use Chrome. The other one is on Fully and I can do an automatic refresh there that usually works. But the other 2 not.

Was this ever fixed for you guys? My dashboard goes stale consistently every few minutes (not sure how long but my guess would be about 30 minutes). Have to refresh fully on my fire hd10 to get it working again.

Same here. Many issues with the dashboard not updating properly, reported several times but no fixes yet. It seems to me dashboard development is stopped (or very slow - no updates for a while now).

Same here, also.

From the beginning, my dashboards have always been problematic in that they very often fail to refresh. I have been waiting, and waiting, for Hubitat to fix the issue...

What tablet would you all recommend for dashboard which requires the least amount of hacking or overrides to get screen to stay on ?