I am sure someone has probably already asked for this but...
For the Dashboard editor please consider making a few small changes that would be huge for us end users...
- Add the ability to remove the heading for devices. There is no need to see "bulb, fan, switch, etc.
- Add the ability to change the tile title. No need to have long device names on a tile for a specific room. Should be simple to do and would be a huge improvement. I want to nickname devices if you will.
- Add the ability to have custom on and off icons not just a single one. And the ability to use / add our own icons.
- Add the ability to change on / off background images not just the single one.
- Add the ability to change the color of the on / off tile right in the tile options.
- Add some usability features like smartly does with the ability to reorder with drag and drop etc natively.
7. The dashbaord link tile should work for both new dashbaord and legacy. The system knows the link so why would I have to go find the link and type it in a link tile? Seems like a downgrade for using the new "more secure" links.
The dashboards are cool to have them built in but they could be so much better. Why not start building them out a little so 3rd party options would not be needed