Dashboard HTML header Meta Name to match Dashboard name

Can the for Dashboards be changed so that "content" equals the Dashboard assigned name?

I second this request! I was just now trying to add the dashboard name before the "Hubitat Dashboard" text using css and failed.

In case this request is not clear, right now all dashboard tabs in the browser show "Hubitat Dashboard". That is not very user friendly when you have multiple dashboard tabs open...I like to keep open the Thermostat dashboard and the TV dashboard on my desktop PC.

This change would be in the html/head/title on the page, right now it looks like this:

<title>Hubitat Dashboard</title>

Would like to see for my Thermostat dashboard, either

<title>Thermostat</title>

or

<title>Thermostat Hubitat Dashboard</title>

The dashboard name is in this element:

<span class="dashName flex pr-2">Thermostat </span>

If someone can get this done via CSS that would be a good temporary workaround!

@spelcheck has added this to the smartly injector
https://community.hubitat.com/t/pre-release-dashboard-dragndrop-for-the-built-in-dashboard-with-smartly/50520/81?u=tony.fleisher

1 Like

By using Smartly Inject, you'll also get drag and drop tile resizing mode (finally) and our "css targeting fix" that allows, among other things, a pressed state for visual feedback of button tiles and tile-level state classing. Bring it all together by using smartly for a full dashboard facelift. You use the UI, smartly generates all of the CSS to do it. Individual tile icon replacement per-state using 2200+ modern material design icons, tile title replacement, individual tile color picker, tons of mods, etc.

Also we're fast with support. :v: I think it's only been 1 day since tony asked for this HTML page title fix. Join us and hit us up with your best ideas and best requests. Let's build it!

1 Like