Dashboard clock system time option

It would be nice if there was a system time option for the clock dashboard tile. While traveling internationally it would be nice to have a clock tile to look at to see what time it is currently at home. Right now the clock tile must use the browsers time at the time of loading the dashboard so it showed the international time on the dashboard.

1 Like

Hi @Terk, something like this?

I am using the NTP device driver and added a tile for the NTP device using date & clock. Other options are clock only and date only.

Actually these tiles can be created based on almost any device and then selecting the desired attribute in the right hand column.

1 Like

You could also look at a driver I wrote originally and @luarmr updated to include the timezone selection. But yes, would be nice if it was built-in.

Just realized my comment at the top of that page to also consider @jshimota 's driver as well

2 Likes

I should be able to add an NTP server to the OpenVPN router at that location to try that hopefully in the next few days.

1 Like

@Terk

I used this one directly on the Hubitat

Hope that works for you

The Date Time Parser doesn't format the way I want with it all on one tile. Your driver works well though. Thanks.

1 Like

All kudo’s go to @dan.t for this one!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.