Damage free Hue indoor Motion Sensor corner mount

If anyone is looking for a damage free Hue indoor motion sensor corner mout, check this out!

That guy also does Ecobee sensor mounts (I have a few). And some other kinds of mounts. I wanted a damage free way to mount the hue sensor and asked him if he would be interested in taking a swing at it. He did and here is the final product!

8 Likes

Those are pretty neat.

I use these.

3 Likes

The mounts Do also work with the gorilla squares. A bit better than with the command strips actually.

As many threads I've seen lately about 3D printed stuff, it almost sounds like we need a dedicated sub category for custom prints....:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Staring Star Wars GIF by Disney+

1 Like

If it's an outside corner, you can use the included magnet to mount the Hue motion sensor to stick to the metal drywall corner bead. I have several mounted this way.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this from way back. I lost my original magnet wall mount, good substitute.

1 Like

At least a thread. :smiley:

Not sure why that Let’s talk 3D printers! thread doesn't have a link at the top to anything but this post, but this should sort of help get to the 3D Printing info/links for Hubitat hub, Hue, Lutron & other hubs, and devices thread. :wink:

1 Like