Currupt database on upgrade from 134 to 139

Have not been able to do a local backup since version 120 either.

Having zwave and zigbee devices.

Can you help us understand better what troubleshooting steps you may have already taken, if any?

Also, check out the following post for help troubleshooting problems and gathering details that will help others to identify and solve the problem you are experiencing: ‼ READ FIRST - Before Posting in Get Help

Went to Diagnostic tools and reverted back to 134. Rebooted and it's working again. No loss, but no upgrade. Just wanted to report just to raise awareness. Also getting nightly local backup failure warning since I added zwave devices to my setup. I also get failure when I try to do a local backup. I find Hubitat updates to be unpleasantly unreliable in general.

Thanks for your feedback. We will pay attention if others report the same issue. Your experience is quite unusual, so let me know if you'd like to get to the bottom of your problem.

I would like yes. Is there any database integrity tool available? I was afraid to do the rebuild database because the documentation says it's going to do a backup and a restore, but backup already fails, so I do not want to be stuck in a corrupted mode or worst, lose my rules and settings since my last good backup which is a few months old. What would you need from me to debug this situation? Should we connect privately?

Yes, please send me a private message along with your hub id.

As a general rule, the hub is performing backups automatically and saves up to 5 instances on the hub that can be restored when the database locks up for any reason, and a Soft Reset is required to remove the existing database and replace it with a new one, so that user can safely restore an internal backup or a local backup if one was saved prior to database issue.