[Closed Beta] Echo Speaks 3 + Actions

@toy4rick I'm looking into it. I'm working on a new update to help me see what's killing your auth under the diagnostic page (If it's even ES).

I will have it out within the hour.

1 Like

@toy4rick I just pushed out updates to all the code...

Please update to it and re-login again.

Next time it kicks your auth let me know and I will look at your data.

1 Like

I updated the code and it worked straight away, no need to re-login. I have a Rule that will run here in about 30 mins so i'll see what happens

Rick

I'll try reinstalling the while package when I'm home, and let you know if I still get login issues.
Cheers

You should never need to reinstall. Can you PM the diagnostic link when you get it installed?

I ended up removing the whole package the other night incase I had messed something up and wanted to rule it out.
Haven't had a chance to install again. Will do after work.
I'll pm the link if I still get any issues
Cheers

1 Like

Have sent you a PM with the link, as i still get the not logged in error
"You are no longer logged in to Amazon. Please complete the Authentication Process on the Server Login Page!"

I removed the package as well. HSM locked up and the only error I was getting was echo speaks and HSM so I unistalled echo speaks and HSM worked again.

I will give it a try again when I get home.

So far, things seem to be working OK for me.

BTW, I don't use HSM

Rick

Can you make sure to update your code for me once more to v3.0.1.1?

@tonesto7 Tony - is it still best practice, when updating the Heroku app, to delete it and redeploy?

Currently, it's the only way to upgrade unless you add me as a collaborator on your heroku server which will auto-update your server when I push out updates.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.