Chromecast status

Is it possible to use chromecast status (playing, paused...) as rule trigger?

I would like to turn on my amplifier with speakers (Tradfri outlet) when casting to chromecast (status: playing) and turn off after for example 5-10 minutes) when chromecast is in paused (or not playing state).
Any ideas? I'm still hubitat noob I admit.

If RM can't do it, you could try WATO (or a combination of WATO, a virtual switch, and Rule Machine.)

Did you get this working? I want to do something similar but don't see Chromecast status updating consistently.

Unfortunately I didn't have time to check this yet. But I saw on chromecast's device page that status is not working correctly sometimes

I am interested in this too. I want to monitor the status of a Chromecast and when playing turn on Oknyo, when stopped turn off, when paused for 20 minutes turn off. This was my favorite HomeAssisant automation I made and need to replace.

WATO worked great for this, I'm glad it was mentioned as I'm a noob and will have other uses for it. I have also seen some unreliability with the status on Chromecasts, that needs some attention for sure. Thanks.