Choosing a Zigbee repeater

Agreed ... Can I shut them off ... I don't see anything in the settings for the Eero. There is nothing paired to it.

If you didn't enable it thru the Alexa app, it won't be interfering. Its disabled by default. You control/setup the Eero zigbee portion thru the Alexa app.

4 Likes

Excellent. Thanks for the response. It is amazing how I can get responses to Eero questions faster from Hubitat people than I can from the Eero people.

Sounds like my network is fine! :grinning:

3 Likes

If you have a C8 and you want to add more Zigbee repeaters, I (and others) have found the SonOff USB Dongle Plus to be a very strong/active repeaters on the C8. Not as much on the C7. It does take a little work (you have to flash a different FW on them) but once set up they are really active repeaters for the C8.

Other Zigbee repeaters could include Third Reality plugs, Centralite Plugs, the tiny Tuya USB Zigbee repeaters, & Innr 224 plugs.

3 Likes

Well you read my mind. That's exactly where I was going ... to do further research on repeaters. Thanks for the suggestions. I am currently running a C7. My Zigbee remote is 40m away ... but still seems to communicate well. So for now, I'll see how it goes.

As usual the Hubitat user group overdelivers. :clap:

1 Like