Centralite 3400 Keypad

Hmm... interesting...what's the purpose of that? Can you still do automations with rule machine that involves both ZigBee and z wave devices in the same rule?

Short story is my original C-4s I had in place by location were experiencing issues like memory leaks and one straight up died on me. I had some C-5's on hand. When I made the change the C-7's had just come out so decided to use that exclusively for Z-Wave since my understanding was the zigbee radio was the same as in the C-5. The extra C-5 for network / cloud stuff was just on a whim - I had one in hand so decided to incorporate it. I really like the idea of isolating the cloud stuff from my main system though.

To share the devices between hubs I use HE's HubMesh system. Works great.

I also use Node-RED for all my rules and "apps" in order to keep the hubs as lean as possible. Node-RED connects to all my hubs so most of my sharing via HubMesh is for the network/cloud hub - like making devices available for the Alexa Skill, Flume Water monitor etc..

1 Like

Soo...could anyone provide some bright ideas on why they commands and preferences are not working? My Centralite 3400 requires pin to arm even though I set the preferences to not require pin to arm.

Also, the configuration of "Set code length" doesn't seem to work. The command is sent, but the logs show that the original value is set again shortly after sending the command to change it.

AFAIK the 3400 hardware always requires a 4 digit pin
for arming: tap key home, away, or night night then enter 4 digit pin
for disam: enter pin

Iris V2 and Iris V3 may be set to arm without a pin

1 Like

Oh, ok! And then they just use the same driver, so that's why there are settings for things that aren't really supported on my model? Thanks for the insight! Do you know if there's any way for me to disable settings/commands that aren't supported? Can I find the driver code for built-in drivers somewhere?

Thanks!

The HE drivers are proprietary, although the IRIS V3 logic is on their Github account. The Nyckelharpa Centralite driver sets model number. If the model number is wrong it may malfunction. The Centralite driver must be used with Nyckelharpa, does not work directly with HE/HSM

On device page using the Centralite driver scroll down to DATA, Model should be 3400. If not enter 3400 into Commands model field, then tap/press the Model command, refresh the page.

1 Like