Centralite 3400 Keypad

Just picked up a couple of these keypads. Got everything working except arming for night mode. I'm getting the below error. Anyone got any ideas?

errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: centraliteKeypad.armNite() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String, java.util.LinkedHashMap) values: [physical, [-1:[code:0000, name:not required]]]

sorry my last reply was a bit clueless so I removed it. :woozy_face:

Support for the v3 keypads will be included in platform version 2.0.2

2 Likes

Did the update. Getting the same error.

What are the steps to reproduce?

I hit the night button. Top right then my 4 digit pin. The lights will blink across the top, left to right twice then beep. After it just defaults back to disarmed. Never arms. This happens on both.

The newest version of the Lowes keypad does not support this feature.
Codes are only forwarded by the device for disarming.

Not sure if it matters. But this isn’t the Lowe’s version. It’s this one.

It’s not a huge deal. I have a rule set up that when it is armed home from the keypads it flips to night mode. When that happens the night button does light up.

Supposedly centralite will be sending us their latest kit, once that comes in I can have a look...

1 Like

I have the same issue, armnite() not found when trying to a night from centralite 3400.
I'm at your disposal in case I can do something to debug it.
Thanks

Has this been looked into any further. I have both arm home and away working as well as disarm but when hitting night mode from the keypad nothing happens

Has it been fixed with 2.0.5? I cannot upgrade due to Xiaomi devices unfortunately, but I don't see it in release notes so I think should still bugged..

I updated but still have if the same issue.

can you open the driver details and let me know the model number in the data section?

On mine (still on 2.0.4) is URC4450BC0-X-R

thats not a model number we know anything about
we support the 3400, the the 3400-L and the iL02_1

I've never seen a keypad with that model number, picture?

It's this:

Looking at his link I think instead @black01gt has a 3400 but facing the same problem.

PS: everything else seems to be working as expected

Wow, ok that's a different beast all together...

Hopefully I'll be able to do some tuning for the 3400 and the now defunct Iris V3 model for 2.0.6, no idea if it will help with this model though.

• model: 3400

This is the error when arming night.

019-02-08 05:17:04.316 pm errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: centraliteKeypad.armNite() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String, java.util.LinkedHashMap) values: [physical, [-1:[code:0000, name:not required]]] Possible solutions: armHome(), armNight(), armAway(), printf(java.lang.String, [Ljava.lang.Object;), printf(java.lang.String, java.lang.Object), armHome(java.lang.Object) (parse)

1 Like

This is the one I have 3400

https://centralite.com/products/security-keypad