Central Lite key pad with 3 buttons

Partial and Arm buttons have been discussed but the Panic button hasn't. The panic button is number 1 and can be used in RM or so I hope so.

It does work in ST and I have a piston setup to sound the alarm and turn on all lights and also simulate a actual break in to set off my security monitoring app.

Maybe someone can test that and see if it works in HE.

If panic button is available on the keypad, there should be an option on the device edit page to enable it. Why don't you test it out if you're curious. LOL

As I said I use it in ST not HE. Read again.

Which driver are you using in ST?, and which keypad, exactly?
https://docs.hubitat.com/index.php?title=SecurityKeypads

Iris keypad 3405-L

And it also works using the rboy Enhanced ZigBee Keypad Lock

that device doesn't have three arming mode buttons.
by default partial == armHome, via HSM it can be assigned armedNight.
on == armAway, off == disarm
panic is supported, via the keypad and capability alarm

Ok... I was just pointing out that the Panic button does work on that keypad as I didn't see any mention of it being able to use.

motion sensor 1's button # 1 pushed?, I have no idea what that is.

what's the actual physical button name on the device that this refers to?

yeah, its usable, most don't as it's super loud and super annoying...

1 Like

Yup but in a pinch its certainly going to make a intruder run.

It's button 1 on that keypad

button 1 doesn't do anything, whats kicking this off is the devices motion sensor, I guess RB has mapped that to button 1?

The Iris versions of this keypad all have a panic button, are you saying that with RB's driver the panic button does nothing?

I suppose any of your codes started without number one.

the keypads do not send the numbered buttons one at a time, only after 4 have been entered, then they get sent.

I'm saying that button 1 (Panic) works in both DH I posted.

Yes, I just read the rboy driver, it works like a lock, but it's a keypad.

you mean that the physical button "panic" on the device reports as button id #1

I thought you were telling me that the physical numeric button #1, reported a button event...

right ST has no capability for keypads, we do, so aside from lockCodes these share nothing with the lock capability.

Sorry for the confusion. I meant to word it like you did below.

Correct

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.