Cartoons (& Memes & Weird Funny Stuff) of Hubitat

LOL...memories. I started w/fountain pens in the late 60's i n elementary school...I thought they were SO cool, and had several cheap Scheaffers. Ink everywhere, my mom almost banished them when I got ink on one of our couches... :rage: :slight_smile:

My son picked up my habit in his 20's and still loves fountain pens, and also has a collection of vintage mechanical watches. What goes around comes around. :slight_smile:

Today's offering... :wink:

2 Likes

Innovation. Adapt and overcome.

1 Like

Please, I thought we agreed that no pictures of me were to be posted to the forum! :wink:

2 Likes

Winner winner chicken dinner!

2 Likes

Sorry, it was meant complimentary, to applaud that "can do" attitude. :+1:
ha ha ha

2 Likes

I sometimes use a rapidograph pen... They are nice when you want a sharp line.
also the old drafting mechanical pencils with the huge lead that you have to use a rotary pencil pointer to sharpen.....
and Pink Pearl ereasers and Staedtler mars-plastic erasers.
OH the days.....

Still have all of those in my Staedtler-mars drafters pouch (one side blue and the other side transparent) and actually use them once in a while when sketching stuff and don't have the computer with me on site. I taught those were expensive items in those days when I started out...

Nowadays it's more like $5,000 laptop, $120 mouse, $500 3DConexxion space mouse and $15,000 of software. Hmmm but what would take 1 month to do 40 years ago can now be done in a day or so and edits are way easier :slight_smile:

1 Like

Posted this in another topic but thought it deserved a spot here as well...

SNL Character, Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer

3 Likes

7 Likes

FB_IMG_1439332167873

11 Likes

Is it bad I think this is funny....?

Warning: Content may be offensive to some viewers.

ezgif.com-gif-maker

4 Likes

Alexa: Where is my fire?

1 Like

Looks like he had an epiphany...

2 Likes

I'm wondering WHAT ?! What happened and how?
And, to address your opening question; It's similar to when someone trips and falls. You will get help, but we'll also have to laugh. We'll help put out the fire while we laugh out loud!
It probably did not help the hair growth treatments though, unless like a forrest, fire triggers seed growth! :thinking:

I still write with a fountain pen!

1 Like

Some of the above are pretty funny. LOL. Regarding WAF, I see and hear this a lot, is it a no, or a yes, or a trap?
WAF

2 Likes

Same - what the heck was he doing?! ("Cause I want to try it.) :wink:

Arghh!!! Been there done that - making Paella..

2 Likes

Remind me not to come over for your annual "Spanish Specialties Night." :wink:

2 Likes

To me that's just another excuse NOT to have cameras. If there's no photos/video, it never happened. Then you can establish your own set of facts...

"How did you get these burns?"

"There I was, minding my own business, when I noticed this old lady and her cat trapped on the second story of a burning house..."

4 Likes