Cartoons (& Memes & Weird Funny Stuff) of Hubitat

7 Likes

I think the obvious question is.... When did this chart begin... Or maybe that is the point....

1 Like

3 Likes

That says more about the people you associate with than the fact you have some acorns in your pocket..... It also says something about the song "Raise Your Hands" by Bon Jovi I am listening to....

Only good guys with acorns can stop bad guys with acorns!

(Google acorn and cop)

3 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

Reminds me of a discussion I had years ago with an Agency Chief of Security. Chief was complaining that one of my staff had brought in a knife to cut lettuce for a salad and explaining to me that weapons weren't permitted on agency grounds, to which I grabbed a ballpoint pin from the holder and pressed it against their throat and explained that every office on my floor had at least a dozen "weapons" available if you knew what to look for. Agency Director was a little shocked but the conversation was concluded without further mention of salads and knives... :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I can only assume this was before Jason Bourne... Or that you could pull off that character,,,, :wink:

2 Likes

About 2007/2008, I had just started with the agency as their CTO.

3 Likes

Could you remeber the recent past.... Had you worked on a ship in recent times, or a secret service agency.... Do you find yourself in Moroccan bathrooms in fist-fights with foreign operatives..... or European safe-houses defending people you are not familiar with.... or drving really fast in English cars....

That or taking pay from American film companies.....

Matt Damon.... That's who I could not think of.... Wow... I own the first three movies....

2 Likes

I don't know if you know this but that is a telephone cord not a chart. If you tangled the loops you would get that odd loop.

4 Likes

LOL, most of my childhood friends went on to become Army Rangers or Marine Recon so ...

1 Like

6hmhhydSZWCxDSog3H7XFWXQUppX_L5VUne8gXxwwUk

4 Likes

152791459_272199547600813_1831925597484886012_n

7 Likes

7 Likes

I remember untangling a Slinky for hours. Ended up with a kink in it that I couldn't get out.

In case you don't know what a Slinky is...

3 Likes

Oh we ran them out of town months ago...if you don't know Slinky, you are not welcome here. :wink:

2 Likes

kek

Dead Kennedys IN GOD WE TRUST, INC.

Rad

1 Like