Cartoons (& Memes & Weird Funny Stuff) of Hubitat

I like how it shows "USB A 3.0" as Future! :wink:

1 Like

I’m concerned by my knowledge of pretty much all of those ports… and by the fact that my sons who also share my geeky genes would know almost none of these…

3 Likes

needs to be updated.. missing micro usb, usb c, and apple lightning etc. and all the new video ports - displayport etc.

2 Likes

I'm concerned as well. You have been missing from the Computer Port Recovery Group meetings for the past few weeks... :wink:

4 Likes

Hi - who are you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

also looking for my thicknet drop cable connector so i can show an old port not in your list.

3 Likes

Oldest port I could find...looks like it pre-dates computers by a bit, but also looks like a lot more fun. :wink:

8 Likes

Oh, I love these types of old ports!

1 Like

of fu** i coming over to help you drink it. i have a vintage 196x port.

2 Likes

I also noticed that 10Base2 with the BNC coax connectors was missing. I built my first home network with those.

2 Likes

I know we have folk on both sides of the aisle here, but this was too funny not to share.

4 Likes

That's funny because it could just as easily say " when you try to infiltrate a left-wing antifa group and try to blend in. " :grin:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Sadly I don't even need to know the context, but can tell it is a dark reference.... What a surprise... :wink: Would certainly be one down here, bushfires....

I don’t know what that group is, but I agree. :+1:

Ash Wednesday is the start of lent

Ash is the Hero from Evil Dead... How have you not seen Evil Dead?

1 Like

I'll admit I had forgotten the Christian reference....

Can't say I go in for most cult or big-budget TV / movie franchises, more so UK comedies....

For context on my reference....

2 Likes

That was my thought too…

2 Likes

Yeah, only a background reference in my consciousness nowadays.... Surpassed in some respects by more recent tragedies, but certainly a yardstick for reporting of incidents growing up....

I'd prefer a movie / TV reference... :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like