Cartoons (& Memes & Weird Funny Stuff) of Hubitat

It's just like that damn "vacuum/vaccuum" problem... :wink:

2 Likes

In Calgary they prefer more expressive Vacuuum.

Hoover

2 Likes

Shouldn't that be a Hooover Vacuuum?

1 Like

Picture of our weather balloon over China

8 Likes

For those 3D printers in the house...

3 Likes

Stolen from @bravenel from USB-C UPS designed by the community for Hubitat - #29 by bravenel

3 Likes

I don't get it...nothing funny about that. I have two.

:man_shrugging: :rofl:

4 Likes

You own them all don't you? It is from SUPERDANA?

2 Likes

I try to keep a low profile and didn't want to brag, but since you ask, yes. They are all mine! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You yanks need to try harder! :rofl:

2 Likes

I just saw the movie Airplane! was ripping off. It's called Zero Hour. Exact same plot, same characters, and a lot of the same lines. I didn't realize it until the pilot's went down with food poisoning and the guy they find with flight experience is named Ted Striker. The movie is supposed to be a straight suspense movie, I couldn't stop laughing at lines like, "I picked a bad week to give up smoking."

4 Likes

IIRC, the team behind Airplane! bought the rights to Zero Hour to avoid dealing with royalties. So it's hard say they were ripping it off.

But, I picked a bad week to stop looking up trivia on the Internet.

7 Likes

I emphasized something they should have.

Look at the pigtail. For that many outlets it should be at least 10 gauge. At least the pigtail isn’t 6 feet long. This cannot be UL Approved. Perhaps UL Listed but not approved.

Connected in series? And you got me hook, line, and sinker. Went to Amazon to check specs..:joy:

7 Likes

Fire! You betcha, I can't imagine driving all those outlets, the 22 port version is a Amazon's Choice and doesn't list fire as one of the features.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Scene from my dentist's chair a 1/2 hour ago. Apparently this was my Lab result

7 Likes

Good dog!!

Bad joke!!!

:wink:

2 Likes

Was that the dentists lab?

2 Likes

Must have been a problem with your canine teeth.

10 Likes

Actual promotional ad received from Temu.com yesterday (company trying to become the Amazon of China just like Alibaba and just getting into the US market). Just in time for Valentine’s Day special free shipping. Chingrish at its best! Not sure it sends the right message:

10 Likes