Cartoons (& Memes & Weird Funny Stuff) of Hubitat

Good dog!!

Bad joke!!!

:wink:

2 Likes

Was that the dentists lab?

2 Likes

Must have been a problem with your canine teeth.

10 Likes

Actual promotional ad received from Temu.com yesterday (company trying to become the Amazon of China just like Alibaba and just getting into the US market). Just in time for Valentine’s Day special free shipping. Chingrish at its best! Not sure it sends the right message:

10 Likes

Animated GIF

Well its cheaper than getting a dog. If u like that sort of thing. Lol

3 Likes

Hoping this will be mine for Valentine's day. Just have to casually drop the URL to my wife... :wink:

LOLs over and over. :smiley:

1 Like

I just bought a pair of these and several other things. 15 dollars in total so if I like 1 of the items I will be satisfied. I like it to Dollar Tree Online and free shipping with items arriving in 10 days, so I doubt if inventory is in China. I don't know for sure and just guessing.

BTW: I just decided no comparison reviews at all on the insole pads. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The canine equivalent of rocky mountain oysters?

3 Likes

Had to read it twice...ewwww.

1 Like

One of my college professors told us a story that the English translation of his traditional family name was very, very similar to the word "sh!t." I suspect it was actually "Shitou" which translates to "stone." After a handful of embarrassing introductions he decided it would be best to officially Anglicize his last name to Stone.

So maybe the ad text translates to "Feel like you're stepping on stones? Upgrade to BOOST insoles."

Or maybe it's more literal... like the warm, squishy feeling of poop sqeezing between your toes. That might make the "Mugwart deoderant Campaign" a necessity.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Rule Machine...?? Heck, they oughta call it TIME Machine...

rm_ver_year

2 Likes

Is that really from RM?

I thought about it for a minute and realized you could easily plug a lamp with a 60W equivalent LED bulb into all 66 plugs and still draw less than 4 amps, and if you try to power a toaster oven and microwave at the same time you can pop a breaker with just two plugs. So the total number doesn't necessarily make it insane. I might even be able to use one. Hmm.... :thinking:

1 Like

Girl Fire GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

Sure is, lol. Noticed it this morning while editing Rules.

1 Like

Super strange. I haven't seen that.

1 Like

Open any RM rule in a Web browser and scroll to the bottom, where you'll see the version # listed far left.