Cant create Dashboard

I can confirm that there is at least one set of actions just after firing up a brand new hub for the first time that gives all the weird stuff mentioned above. And it does not appear to be the fault of the browser but unsure what exactly triggers it. I started out installing a bunch of apps, including the Dashboard one, added a few sensors and only then tried the Dashboard link from the menu to look for some pretty graphs. Got all the 404. pin-required, nothing-happens mess. But all worked out after a GUI reboot of the hub itself and I'm now able to create a dashboard.

OK

Doesn't look like I can edit posts here. Anyway, I did get 4-5 of these in the logs before the reboot I see:
hubitat.exception.NotFoundException: Child app not found for namespace: hubitat and name: Dashboard on line 916 (createDashboard)

Hello, brand new user, migrated over from SmartThings, I have the exact same issue as a lot of the early ones above. Right out of the box I was having the same issue but with a reboot the dashboard seems to be working now. Thank you!

Same here. New Hubitat arrived today. I get a 404 error when I try to develop my first dashboard.

Error 404

Child app not found for namespace: hubitat and name: Dashboard

I just did a soft reset and was successful at adding a dashboard.

Brand new, set up my Hubitat yesterday, same issue with inability to create a dashboard. Attempting to make one resulted in it asking for a PIN, it accepts a blank PIN, but then can't do anything more (and it didn't actually make/save a dashboard). Restarting the Hub via the GUI fixed it.

I can confirm this problem. Was simply fixed for my by installing app (using Chrome) and rebooting hub. All works fine now.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.